Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Inktober 6 & Inktober 7 double-whammy-post

I've been having slight technical hiccups, so please pardon the image quality of my two latest #Inktober drawings.  
#Inktober 7  it's Rick! 

#Inktober 6 it's Lorraine in costume!
Still working the Pentel Pocket Brush Pen, though as you can see in #6, I sometimes get carried away with shading and then I try to soften it but do exactly the reverse.  Lorriane was not blushing!  Oh well. This is good exercise.
I'm fairly pleased with Rick's portrait, though of course scale is off.  Barbara Lang took the photo a few years back, she was a wonderful photographer, artist and bon vivant.  Love this image she caught of the boy.

I spent most of the day today on the couch, feeling wonderfully sloth-like.  Got lots of napping in, though it has thrown off my sleep schedule a bit.  There were a few small accomplishments involving laundry, chickens, and uploading images for work.  I won't bore you.

There we have it, a week of ink drawings.  Let's see what the next seven days brings.

No comments: