Saturday, October 20, 2012

Seven Goat Coat, 24 Hour Comics Day 2012 preview

Hello there!  So to catch you up, we're at hour 13.5 in our 24 hour stretch of drawing comics here at the Winooski Welcome Center in Winooski VT.  That means it's 11:30 p.m. E.S.T. and I'm feeling pretty punchy.  Here are three more page previews.  Once we're settled back at home, real scans will be made.
Which reminds me!  I will also try and post my 2011 twelve-page comic.  I don't think I have yet!



I am at page 7 so far (not counting the cover) so there is some semblance of hope.  I'm also the blogger for our event (which means also FB & Twitter, etc.) so I have to be kinda realistic.   One bonus with having the computer right here at hand:  GOAT IMAGE SEARCH.  I am so happy with my goat on the right.  He's a pretty boy.


No comments: