Monday, October 8, 2012

Brought to you by the Department of Shameless Self Promotion!

Digging through the vault (the external hard drive, that is) I found these for your viewing pleasure.  Some may be new to you, some have been posted before (but a loooong time ago!)

The bonus is that all of these are now up on Society6 as mini-prints.  Free shipping on anything in my shop* through October 14, 2012.

I've added nine new pieces since yesterday, and there may be a few more that I post there before the week is through.  So in the spirit of Shameless Self Promotion, if you want to buy something from there, it gets me that much closer to purchasing a plane ticket to Colorado for a wedding next Spring!  

Traveling Cloak, Mode de Monstre

Beatrix Rabbit

Afternoon in the Sky



**Offer excludes Framed Art Prints and Stretched Canvases.

No comments: