Thursday, May 23, 2013

Benefit for ECHO Center! Art and Soul VT 2013

These three paintings are available for sale at the upcoming Art & Soul VT event on Thursday June 6th, 2013.  All sales are split fifty-fifty between the artist and the beneficiary, in this case the wonderful ECHO Center in Burlington.

If you've followed me for a while, you'll know that I do like my amphibians, and my dreamy underwater scenes.  ECHO has been a great source of inspiration!  

Of course this event is happening the same night as another reception I dearly want to attend (about 1 hour south!) so I'm hoping I manage to get to both, somehow.  What's that other event?  Check my next post for details!  

Eel Garden
24"x 24" Acrylic on Wood Panel  ©Sweet Enemy Art

Full Frontal Newtity!
14"x7" Watercolor and Ink on paper   ©Sweet Enemy Art

Water and the Night Sky
24"x 24" Acrylic on Wood Panel  ©Sweet Enemy Art

No comments: