Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Inktober: first two days


INKTOBER

#Inktober 02 A happy guy to offset a crummy day!
Alright.
I'm doing it!  An ink drawing a day, for the 31 days of October.  Started by the awesome Mr. Jake Parker, Inktober is one of those challenges that seem so simple at the beginning.  Just like 24 Hour Comics Day.  We'll see how I fare.

Here are the rules, if you want to join in.  I'm also posting these drawings on my Sweet Enemy Art FB page.

I've decided to draw people from photos or video stills.  First up, I was watching Annie Lennox music videos and damn, her face is arresting!  So I've challenged myself to attempt a face-a-day.  The cards I'm drawing on are by Canson, from their Fanboy Comic & Manga series, and the pen is my favorite Pentel Pocket Brush.  Here we go!

#Inktober 01  An attempt at Annie Lennox.  meh.


No comments: