Thursday, January 7, 2016

Brown your blues away

Is that a thing? I'm making it a thing. Gearing up to teach another class about one of my favorite art mediums: Walnut Drawing Ink. This morning class is happening on Thursday January 28th at Artists' Mediums in Williston, VT. Click here for details. Or call the shop at 800 255 1290

Here are a few images I painted just a few days ago, when the new year was all fresh.

A photo posted by Kristin Richland (@sweetenemyart) on

A photo posted by Kristin Richland (@sweetenemyart) on

I have since taken a break from painting to clear out a bunch of unnecessary clutter from the studio. Many bags of old supplies are headed to other studios and classrooms, and a mountain of cardboard went to be recycled today!
There's a pencil drawing that has been waiting to happen (we'll see if it translates from my head to the page) and then I'm also hoping to try some really BIG pieces using the Walnut Drawing Ink. Big being 18 x 24" rather than 5 x 5" of course. Let's hope this is a productive weekend. Happy New Year to you!

No comments: