Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A little Open Studio Weekend preview...


May 28 & 29, 2016 

There's quite a bit of blue in the studio these days, but it's not the blues of sadness, it's the blue of dreams. The more I read about rabbits in mythology, the more excited I'm getting about what I find that connects with this series. (One discovery is the blog Myth & Moor. Here's an excellent post which you might enjoy... I wish I could own every single piece of art that she shared there.)
I'm having a blast painting many different pieces all at once, as usual. My Inktober drawing project from last year is also getting framed, along with some other fun projects.
Can't wait to share them with visitors. You can also follow me on Instagram to see what I'm up to. 

 

Lots of bears AND foxes AND rabbits about the studio these days

details from Harlequin Rabbit (left) and Napping Fox (right)

Nice choice of accent color for the maps this year...and look! I have an ad.

A whole bunch of 8x10" panel paintings, with a little 6x6" up top




No comments: