Saturday, September 5, 2009

Laaaaaaap toppppp

Arkonbey held true to his promise (thanks, buster!) and we purchased a new laptop for yours truly today. We went pc, which is a first in the last twelve years or more at this house. Still, it's half the price of going mac. Even a refurbished mac! I mean, come on Apple, we knew you were elitist, but geez.

Well, the ol' Miketop will hang around for awhile longer, until I'm sure I'm satisfied with this new slick box. The difference in speed is certainly nice. I have managed to get Pandora going in it's own little application, so this has happy consequences for the studio.

But Pandora, you're playing some really whacked stuff today.

Maybe it's just me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am envisioning Nabut saying: "But I, I am your laptop. Me!" Well, Harry says it all the time.

I will be gone on your birthday (Tuesday? Thanks facebook) but let's get together later in the week or next weekend, maybe?