Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sweet Enemy Art is here and there, or: Here are some new venues

There are now THREE VT venues where you'll find my work. All three are women-run, awesome places. Alright, I work for the last one but still, it's a valid comment.

The Miller's Thumb
Greensboro, VT

I just took my first trek up to Greensboro today, and oh what a gorgeous area it is. Definitely worth a drive, especially for those who might want to do some brewery touring (Hill Farm Stead and Lost Nation just to name a few.)
My stepbrother Tyson McGinty has some of his reclaimed barn wood creations there, and Polanshek of the Hills is also well-represented.  Many thanks to Tyson for getting me introduced at this venue!




Birdfolk Collective
Winooski, VT

Nicole Carey has opened this sweet little gift & clothing shop right in the heart of downtown Winooski. I think shopping is best in person (she has amazing soaps & such), but she is building a great web store too. I can't wait to check it out again soon, since I went before the grand opening.





Artists' Mediums
Williston, VT

Hand-picked fine art supplies and custom picture framing since 1987. I've been here since 2000, imagine that.
Come see me with your picture framing needs! And FYI: if you've bought something of mine in a frame that just isn't working for you, I'm promise not to be offended if you want to change it!

No comments: