Tuesday, May 20, 2008

VT Open Studio Weekend

Not too much painting has been going on the last few days, as I've been busy getting ready for the VT Open Studio tour happening this weekend.
Saturday the 24th and Sunday the 25th, from 10-5 both days, you'll find me at Artists' Mediums in Williston along with my four other co-workers. Each of us will have some works in progress (and it's such a nice change to be able to sit and paint at work!) as well as finished works on display.

If you made it to my one day 'show' at the Pine Street Studios holiday art sale back in December, then you'll recognize a good number of the pieces. But if you're in the area anyways and want to see what I'm currently working on, please stop by! You'll also get to see Michelle's 'magna-monsters,' Mary's gigantic paintings, Chelsea's tree & field pieces and Laura's wearable art.

We'll probably have some light snacks if that's any incentive!

No comments: