Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mark your calendars, art fiends!

A little drum roll please, as we announce the:


Memorial Day weekend has lots of enticing events, but if you're able, consider attending this one!  

It's state-wide, so wherever you are in VT on May 29th & 30th, you'll probably see the ubiquitous yellow signs directing you hither and yon.  

Much remains to be done as the clock ticks its way towards that weekend, so it's nice to check one thing off the list.

Other things I'm happy about lately include:

--The Vermont Artist Week at the Vermont Studio Center in Johnson, where I'll be for a solid week of art making very VERY soon.  

--The one-day encaustic workshop I attended at Studio Place Arts in Barre last week, at which I made lots of mess, but sort of found my groove at the end.

--My Etsy shop, which is that much closer to actually getting done (I know, THAT'S been a long time coming!)

--Arkonbey the Awesome, who came to my rescue with his design skills last night, and will also be giving the Sweet Enemy portion of our Obscurius site a nice facelift soon as well.  It's pretty great as-is, but it's time for a re-arranging and updating, as with most things.  

--Daffodils.  Daffodils and crock-pots, though not together, both make me happy.

That's all till next time.


No comments: