Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The shop! The shop!

The shop is alive!

Ten original pieces have made their way onto Etsy.  I feel like I've done a technology workout this evening, but it was all worth it.  Here's a few pieces that you'll find there:

Ghost Cat, one of the most recent mini-cat watercolors (1.25 x 1.25 inches) is at the top of the list.  Now that I've blown the image size up here on the screen, I don't know if I can part with him!  Excuse me while I go jack up the price.  Just kidding.

Favorite Book Bug
Celtic Pup, loose in the book of Kells
My imaginatively-named "Bird Number Two" 
At Arkonbey's suggestion, I've set Mondays aside for business-related activities.  Tonight was one of the more rewarding Mondays, even though it overlapped into Tuesday.  Next week should see a few more pieces in the shop.  Till then, Goodnight!

2 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

I think the Garden Bug Parade is my fave. May they sell swiftly!

Sweet Enemy said...

Thank you Don! They're getting a nice number of view so far. We'll see. Time for me to do a little more legwork, but that will have to wait till next Monday. Right now, I've got to work on the Artists' Mediums 24HCD poster for Arkonbey!